Dynamic systems methods in the study of development
A practice-oriented approach
Day 1; 14 May 2007 from 16.00 till 17.00
We would like to invite all PhD students and Research Masters to submit an abstract for the poster session.
Research should be related to general dynamic system theme. Presentations on data that would be suitable for dynamic systems analysis are also welcomed.
You will be informed about acceptance one week after the deadline, at the very last.
- Laura Ballato: Zooming in on adolescents social interactions: A dynamic systems model of selections and influence processes
- Tal Caspi: A dynamic perspective on L2 (academic English) lexical development
- Muriel van Doorn, Susan Branje, Joop Hox & Wim Meeus: Dynamics in adolescents' relationships with parents and friends: A diary study on conflicts
- Annemieke Ensing: Predicting academic performance based on curriculum related cognitive functions.
- Daan Franken, Virgil Whitmyer & Esther Thelen: A dynamic systems account of toddlers' search errors
- Irene de Goede: Development of adolescent relationships
- Hunius, Van Dijk & Van Geert: The first bites: Development and variability of oral-motor functioning during the weaning period
- Ton Joerg: Formulating a complexity theory of minds evolving in the generative process of development through human interaction among peers
- Theo Klimstra: Maturation and stabilization of self and identity in adolescence
- Anna Lichtwarck-Aschoff: Mothers' & Daughters' perceptions on conflicts: A diary study using state space grids
- Henderien Steenbeek: A complexity approach to cognitivie learning in young children: The socially situated dynamics of learning
- Baukje Veenstra: Computer use and learning in toddlers: www.bereslim.nl
- Marieke Visser: A dynamic model of agressive interaction